Make Plans Now to Attend the 2020 ICWP Washington DC Roundtable–March 30-April 2, 2020
The Interstate Council on Water Policy will be co-hosting the 2020 Washington DC Roundtable with the Western States Water Council (WSWC) and the National Water Supply Alliance (NWSA).
The agenda will be updated and posted HERE as speakers are confirmed. The general schedule will be:
Monday, March 30
– afternoon Listening Session with the US Army Corps of Engineers’ Revolutionize Civil Works team
Tues, March 31
– all day Roundtable (joint meeting with WSWC, ICWP, and NWSA)
Wed, April 1
– morning – joint WSWC-ICWP-NWSA meeting joined by the federal “Water Sub-Cabinet” with an infrastructure theme
– afternoon – WestFAST, Water Sub-Cabinet, WSWC, and ICWP discuss initiatives as driven by the Sub-Cabinet agencies
Thursday, April 2
– morning meeting with USGS Leadership
– afternoon Congressional Hill visits
ICWP member registration prior to February 29 (Early Bird) is $375. The non-member (and ICWP members post Feb. 29) rate is $425. The WSWC will be handling the registrations for the meeting. Please click here to go to the registration page.
Our meetings will be held at the DoubleTree Crystal City, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington VA. Check out the hotel’s amenities here.
Our conference lodging rate will be $229/night plus tax for the nights of March 30-April 2, 2020. Rooms will go quickly at this rate, so please make your lodging room reservations at your earliest convenience from the link button below or you can call the hotel directly at 703-416-4100 and ask for the “ICWP” room block. The room block deadline is February 29.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from Ronald Reagan Airport (DCA) from 5:00am – 12:30am daily. Curbside pick-up is at Terminal A and the Ticketing Level (3rd Floor/Upper Level) of Terminal B/C between door 2 & 3. A shuttle also runs to the Pentagon City metro.
Any questions or for further information, please contact Sue Lowry, ICWP Executive Director at Sue@icwp.org